Saturday, November 15, 2014

1-9 Time Marches On



Jolene and Noel are busy working towards those A’s in school and aspiration leveling. Noel has only a day or two left until her teen birthday so while she is busy skilling up let’s see what Trevor and Casseil are up too.


Casseil is feeling pretty confident today. Here she has painted a contented cat picture. 


So Casseil, what has you in such a confident mood? Oh I see you have gotten a promotion at work. Congrats, but um, what are you wearing? The dress is well, I guess okay, but why the hat?
“It’s my thinking cap! It will help me get those ideas flowing for more paintings!” Err, okay if you say so.
   
Trevor has had a few promotions as well. Today he has reached level 4 in his writing career and has some nice reward items. The main one is the lovely computer that he does all his writing on(level 2). He has also received a painting and a comfy chair to sit in and read all those books he needs to read for inspiration.Casseil has a few promotion rewards as well. There is the picture rack, and something else that I can't remember atm, the rack was placed in the bedroom since there isn't room out here for it. 


Could someone clean up around here? The desk is no place for drinks to be placed, are you trying to break the computer? I have a love/hate relationship with all the places stuff can be, well, stuffed! It's neat to be able to put so much stuff on surfaces, but wow can the sims fill it up with things!


Trevor and Casseil will both be having a birthday today so Trevor heads out for some fishing while Casseil bakes a cake. 

 
What do you have there Trevor? “I don’t know, I’ll give it to Casseil for her birthday later” I think he caught a my sim doll or a seed, it was nothing special is all I really remember about it.


“I’ve almost reached my goal of catching 20 fish, then I can move on to the next level of my aspiration! This is it! I’ve got ‘em now! Wow, it’s a big one.” Well don’t horse him or you’ll lose it!




And…… It’s a plant. Well it was a big one, but not a fish and it doesn’t count. Oh well, another day, another fish, now you need to go home for your joint birthday. I was hoping Trevor would get that last fish so we could buy Casseil a youth potion, I didn’t want her to have to be an elder just yet. I was hoping to have her and Trevor both at the same age after he aged to adult but it wasn’t meant to be. Noel is close in points also, but not close enough for a youth potion. I've learned a lot about aspirations since I last played this family, I hope my future sims will benefit from this knowledge, but for now these guys have been the early test subjects.


Casseil, are you sure you don’t want to shower first? “No way!! I’m not missing my birthday party and getting a sad moodlet! I can shower after!” Okay then, ladies first.


 “I’m old and wrinkly and gray” “You still look lovely to me dear.”


 Trevor was next.


“I don’t feel any different, and I look pretty much the same, now to start repairing that fridge, why is it something always breaks during a birthday celebration?"


Casseil took that shower and then went to read to the girls. The kids’ room is the most popular room in the house. They eat in here, chat in here, read in here. The only one that doesn’t spend all of their time in here is Trevor. He loves himself some video games, so even when he isn’t writing you will most likely find him at the computer. 


Trevor and Casseil must have been celebrating privately because the next day Casseil was in a flirty mood and painted this. “Our anniversary is coming up and I want Trevor to get me a box of chocolates!” Is that all you want? Just chocolates? “Yes, well, and to retire, I’m just so tired all the time, I want to spend my time left with the girls and painting, do you think we have enough money for me to retire?”


The Trollsims have been doing very well financially, between Trevor’s royalties and the masterpieces Casseil has been painting they have earned nearly 80,000§ Yes, Casseil, you may retire, someone needs to keep this lovely garden thriving!


Here is a picture of the kids’ room, the beds have been upgraded to something more comfortable, they have their own bathroom, and a quiet study room for homework and chess. 


And here is a picture of the exterior of Trollsim Terrace. It now has 2+ bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and the main room with the kitchen, living, and dining all in one. Eventually I will get better interior shots, we need to upgrade the windows and the lighting too. The value of the house is 46K right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment